|Media||AMMONIA R717 NH3|
|Usage/Application||AMMONIA REFRIGERATION PLANTS|
• Applicable to R717(Ammonia), R744(CO ), HCFC and HFC.
• Also utilized in chemical and petrochemical applications.
• Each valve type is clearly mentioned with type, size and operating range.
• Quick and simple valve maintenance. It requires less effort to replace the top assembly and no welding is required.
• Modular Concept:
> Each valve body is available with a number of different sizes and connection types.
> Possible to transform/convert MSVA-S into any other product of MSVL family (stop/
check valves, regulating valve and strainer) by replacing the entire top part.
• Optional accessories:
> For frequent operation heavy duty hand wheel.
> For infrequent operation seal Cap.
• Available in angleway and straightway forms with Standard neck.
• The valves and seal caps are prepared for sealing, to avoid operation by unauthorised person.
• Internal back seating
> Internal metal backseating : DN 15 - 65 (½ - 2½ in.).
> Internal TEFLON backseating : DN 80 - 200 (3-8 in.).
• Can be used for flow in both directions.
• Furnished with stainless steel bolts
• Valve body and bonnet material is low temperature steel as per PED norms.
• Maximum working pressure: -754 psi g (52 bar g).
• Operating temperature range: -60°C to + 150°C (–76°F to 302°F).
• MSVA are available with the following connections:-
• Butt-weld DIN(EN10220)- DN 15 - 200(1/2 - 8 in.).
• Butt-weld ANSI(B36.10 Schedule80)-DN15-40(½ – 1 ½ in.).
• Butt-weld ANSI(B36.10 Schedule40)-DN50-200(2 – 8 in.).
• Socket Weld (ANSI B 16.11)-DN 15 - 50(½ - 2 in.).