|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Media||AMMONIA R717 NH3|
|Usage/Application||AMMONIA REFRIGERATION PLANTS|
• applicable to r717(ammonia), r744(co ), hcfc and hfc.
• also utilized in chemical and petrochemical applications.
• each valve type is clearly mentioned with type, size and operating range.
• quick and simple valve maintenance. It requires less effort to replace the top assembly and no welding is required.
• modular concept:
> each valve body is available with a number of different sizes and connection types.
> possible to transform/convert msva-s into any other product of msvl family (stop/
check valves, regulating valve and strainer) by replacing the entire top part.
• optional accessories:
> for frequent operation heavy duty hand wheel.
> for infrequent operation seal cap.
• available in angleway and straightway forms with standard neck.
• the valves and seal caps are prepared for sealing, to avoid operation by unauthorised person.
• internal back seating
> internal metal backseating : dn 15 - 65 (½ - 2½ in. ).
> internal teflon backseating : dn 80 - 200 (3-8 in. ).
• can be used for flow in both directions.
• furnished with stainless steel bolts
• valve body and bonnet material is low temperature steel as per ped norms.
• maximum working pressure: -754 psi g (52 bar g).
• operating temperature range: -60°c to + 150°c (–76°f to 302°f).
• msva are available with the following connections:-
• butt-weld din(en10220)- dn 15 - 200(1/2 - 8 in. ).
• butt-weld ansi(b36. 10 schedule80)-dn15-40(½ – 1 ½ in. ).
• butt-weld ansi(b36. 10 schedule40)-dn50-200(2 – 8 in. ).
• socket weld (ansi b 16. 11)-dn 15 - 50(½ - 2 in. ).